- Workshops run from 09:00 to 12:00 on Saturday mornings, unless otherwise advised
- Confirmed bookings to be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance
- Bookings for furniture workshops to be confirmed 72 hours in advance
- No refunds for furniture workshops where materials have been ordered and cut
- Fabric for upholstery projects must be cut to size
|Supply own fabric - 1200mm long x 800mm wide.|
Beginners Power Tools
|Introduction to power tools and woodwork.|
|18||Intermediate Power Tools||R 600||BOOK|
Take your DIY to the next level. Get hands-on with a jigsaw,
mitre saw, biscuit joiner, pocket hole jig and more!
|25||Make Picture Frames||R 650||BOOK|
Intro to making own picture frames. Make and take
home a letterbox frame. Paint at home.
Mom & Kids
At this workshop Mom and child (or Dad and child) can attend
together to make a storage ottoman to take home. Only pay for 1
and work as a team. Supply own fabric
- 1800mm long x 600mm wide + 600mm x 600mm.
|20||Storage Ottoman||R 850||BOOK|
Make your own upholstered ottoman.
We supply everything you need,
you bring along your own fabric to upholster.
Ottoman: 600mm L x 400mm W x 500mm H.
Cut fabric to 1 x 600mm x 2500mm + 600mm x 800mm
|17||Plywood Cubby||R 1050||BOOK|
Make a plywood cubby
to take home. Joining basics and how to
install drawer runners.
Finish at home.
|17||Upholstered Single Headboard||R 1250||BOOK|
upholstered headboard finished in your own (supplied) fabric
of choice. Cut fabric to 1 x 1000mm x 1200mm